Monday, September 7, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I think most people who read this are also my facebook friends, and so by now the news isn't "new" but I'll share it anyway. We finally got Kolt's orders on Wednesday Sept 2nd (I haven't had Internet access at home, this is the first chance I've gotten to post) and we're moving to San Antonio, Lackland AFB in February. We are so excited to be going to Texas, myself probably more than Kolt haha. I have family there and friends there as well and I just love Texas and have missed it so much over the last 10 years. I'm already making plans to see old friends that I have seen in years and new ones I have yet to meet in person.

Kolt will go to training on January 11th for 4 weeks. Then we hope to go on a cruise with his parents, then we will move mid February, I'm guessing around Valentine's Day :)

Because it's still 4 months away, and due to my brother and niece moving into my parent's house as well, we decided to move back to Salt Lake for the remainder of our time in the Mountain West. We found a cute little place right on the University campus, so it's 2 miles to work for me and it's right on the train for Kolt to his work. He's actually been riding his bike the 10 miles home everyday, I can't believe it! He says it's faster than the train with all the stops and it's a great way to wind down at the end of the day, so I can't blame him.

Once we get our place set up and decorated, maybe I'll take a few pics and post them. The dogs seem happy there and it finally feels like everything is falling into place for us. FINALLY! woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. I was so stinkin' excited when you text'd me and told me the good news! I can't wait to finally get to meet you!!! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete