
Yes, those are pictures of our beautiful baby!! We are having a baby on August 20th of this year. We weren't really planning on this, it just kind of happened, but the timing truly couldn't be more perfect and I'm so grateful to be having this baby.
As of today I am 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Morning sickness, aka ALL DAY sickness, has been in full effect since 5.5 weeks. I've been taking medication to help with it and it has been a life saver. I tried to come off of it yesterday since I had been feeling so well, alas, I'm not ready yet. So on it I will stay for the time being.
I have had 3 ultrasounds and all of them have gone beautifully. So it really does look like we'll get to be parents at the end of this pregnancy. I bought a fetal heart rate monitor and was able to find the heart rate at home on Saturday for the first time, holding steady at 165 bpm. It is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard.
The reason I haven't posted in so long is because I couldn't reveal this surprise yet and didn't trust myself to talk about anything else. The last two months have pretty much consisted of me throwing up and sleeping, not very exciting!
We are really happy to be getting some visitors soon! Kolt's whole family will be coming to visit on the 10th of March. I am counting down the days until they get here and know that we will have such a blast. There will be a lot of pictures from that week I'm sure and I will be sure to post some.
I don't think this announcement comes as a surprise to any of my readers as I think I'm friends with everyone on facebook, but this is by far the best post I've ever made!!
Congrats!!!! so excited for you! You will be a great mom! My daughters birthday is august 21st...kinda funny! I havent updated my blog in over a year. i need to just get back in the groove but its hard. ill let you know when i update. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteEven though I knew this, it by far is the best post I've ever read! You and Kolt are so deserving of this and I am truly happy for y'all!!! Love you big and praying for you always! by the way...Tiffany Jr looks really pretty ;)
ReplyDeleteSuz! I am so happy for you! Being sick is the worst thank goodness for modern medicine!! Keep us posted on how things go!! congrats again!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! :)
ReplyDeletesorry i suck at commenting, but i do enjoy reading your blog when you update!