The whole situation just sucks because we've put in our dues with this old POS house we're living in now. They're prioritizing those of us that have been stuck in this hell hole to get into the new housing first, but because Kolt is deploying and we're moving home, we lose our priority. At this point Kolt is going to send this issue up the chain of command. It's like we're being punished because he's deploying. Hopefully they can work something out because the idea of having no where to live when he comes back really stresses me out. I know a lot of people deal with that situation all the time, but I just don't want him to come home and take leave, and we spend that whole leave house hunting. I want to go on a VACATION! There's not much I can do about it now so worrying about it now will do no good, so I'm trying just to leave it for now and go back to it when it's more relevant.
Leila has become a roley poley! I put her down on her blanket to play and she can roll over and over and get across the room rather quickly. She gets a big kick out of it and it's great exercise for her, so I'm very pleased at her progress! It also has me less stressed out if she falls asleep on her belly, now I know she can flip over if she needs to.
I have finally over come my weight loss slump! It took the better part of January to get through it, but now I am two pounds away from my prepregnancy weight! Most of my old pants all fit now and I'm so proud of myself. I still have a long ways to go, but to have lost almost 50 lbs in 6 months is nothing to turn my nose up at. At some point I'll post before and after pictures, but not yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment