She's still teething, had a high fever over the weekend, is refusing to eat, and has no new teeth to show for it :( Poor thing. Hopefully soon they'll pop through. Grandma was a huge help as I got almost zero sleep all weekend, she'd take Leila for me and let me go back to sleep in the morning. But the last few nights she has at least been sleeping better. Waking up twice instead of 5-7 times, that is a huge improvement!


Kolt and I have been discussing our future quite a bit. Plans for moving back, whether to rent or buy, whether or not to down size our car, whether or not to take a vacation when he gets home. All responsible, adult type discussions. Blah. I'm leaning more and more towards taking the responsible route, buying, downsizing, NOT going on vacation. Sigh. Now that I'm in charge of the money, it stresses me out seeing the debt and I want it gone. It's on the normal things, school and cars, but still, I'm hoping this deployment we can get at least two debts paid off. We will still play of course, but we just need to be a bit more sensible about some things. And maybe we can take a vacation, just not a huge trip to Hawaii. We'll see. Nothing makes me feel older than talking about this kind of thing though, haha.
I'm headed down to Preston for the rodeo this weekend. Should be a lot of fun to see old friends and get all dusty at the rodeo. It will be weird to go without Kolt, but my family is an acceptable replacement.
I took some pictures yesterday, still working on my camera skills, hope you all enjoy them.
Thinking about you sweetie, love ya! (AND MISS YOU!)
ReplyDelete