Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Great Day

Ok, so I apologize for my last post. I mean, not really but I'm sorry it was so Debbie Downer. Sometimes I just get to thinking and those thoughts just come out of me and I suppose it's better to get them out than to hold them in. But on a MUCH more positive note, Kolt gets to come home today!! He's on call so I don't know when exactly he'll be home, but as of yet he hasn't gotten called in. If that keeps up he should be home around 6 or 7. If he does work then he won't be here until 10 or 11, boo. I vote for 6 or 7 :)

I'm also really pumped because I've been working my butt off that last few days and I've lost over 4 lbs! I know I won't always see results like that so quickly, but it's nice to know that my hard work pays off sometimes. I love getting on the Wii Fit in the morning and seeing the lines on the graph go down :) I just really feel like finally there's nothing holding me back, no excuses, to keep me from meeting my weight loss goals, after 6 blasted years. I can't wait for this summer and the chance to buy a swim suit! And to top it all off, Kolt says that when I meet my goals I can pretty much go shopping wherever I want, buy whatever I want, no matter the cost, because I will have earned it! THAT will be like the best day or days ever. I will definitely be taking Lauren with me as she has such good taste and I have a tendency to not be able to dress myself. I'm really horrible at it. But maybe it will be easier when I'm skinny and most everything looks good on me!

Ok, this should really be the last random blog now that Kolt's coming home. Sometime this weekend we're headed up to his parents' house and we're going to go skiing with them. I'm really, really nervous about skiing in front of other people, since I know I looked like such an uncoordinated dork when I went last time with Kolt. But it will be fun and a great work out and I'm really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. YEAAA for Kolt coming home! I am so happy and I know you are ecstatic!!!! Have a fun time sweetie and keep up the great work on working out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are kicking butt on the exercise! Nice job! And I say to your other post, being a mom is great, but it seems like, especially around here there is so much preassure to to start your family ASAP!! There are so many people other places that don't have kids until their 30's and it's no big deal! You and Kolt are experiencing something that not that many morman couples do, lots of time together! So I say enjoy it because before you know it, it will be gone! And everthing you are doing now is only going to help you be a better mom later! You are a determined person, this I know! So I know you will be a mom, it just may not be on our time schedule! :) I miss our daily chats!! Good old UNI! be cafeful snow shoeing eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you something on my page love!

    ReplyDelete