Sunday, January 18, 2009

Only the Lonely

Can I just say how much i HATE having to be apart from Kolt? The weekend is always the hardest part because it's right in the middle of the time he's gone. AND to top it all off, he has his on call shift this week so instead of being gone 6 days, he'll be gone 7. My sister and her family are here which totally helps me not to be quite so alone, but at the same time it just kind of messes with my routine and I walk around all day not doing what I normally would do and that's hard too.

We only get to talk once a day at about 9pm for about 20 minutes, and right now that's just not cutting it. I almost want to drive all the way back down there just so I can see him again. If I can just get past today, that will help. When Monday comes the rest of the days usually go by quickly. I hope.

On a more positive note, I got on the wii fit this morning. I hadn't set it back up since we got back from Utah as I was afraid of what it would say so I've just been doing the treadmill. It's so hard when we're in Utah because we eat out the entire time we're there. I try to make good choices but it's hard sometimes. Anyhow, I was down half a pound so that makes me happy! I mean, in theory after 2 weeks I should be down like 2-4lbs but down is down. Plus I really hadn't kicked it into gear until Wednesday maybe even Thursday this week, so it's ok. NOW I'd like to see it go down rapidly.

Yesterday online I went to Victoria's Secret to pick out swim suits for this summer. They're part of my motivation and my goal. I picked one SMOKING hot one that I knew Kolt would love, and then I picked out one more modest one for when I'm around my family. Both are cute, although Kolt doesn't really like the one piece I picked, but that's because it's a one piece lol. Anyhow, I think it made him happy to see that I had goals in mind, rather bold ones, and I'm going to work crazy hard to get there!!

You may see a few more random blogs from me in the next few days as I get bored and even more lonely. Hopefully you don't mind reading them and if you do, then don't feel like you have to ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suz! It's Kim Higley, your blog is so cute! I'm sorry you're so bored, but it is nice to have family around. Where are you living at now? We are in Rigby, ID. Come check out our blog sometime, it's christensenfamily-kimandbrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete